- Kitchen Renovations
- Custom Cabinetry
- Counter Tops
- Custom Flooring
- Appliance Installation
- Bathroom Renovations
- Home Additions
- Custom Woodwork
Premier Renovations provides a full array of services to handle all of your home renovation needs serving the Charlotte area. Our crew has collectively over 100 years of experience performing quality home, kitchen and bath renovations. Visit our gallery page to view some of our work!
Custom Kitchen Renovations - Charlotte NC
Providing custom kitchens in the Charlotte area is one of our specialties! Whether you are looking to update your flooring, cabinetry, counter tops or appliances we will ensure your kitchen is done right the first time. We are experienced in all aspects of kitchen renovations and remodeling including hardwood flooring, custom cabinetry, granite counter tops and high end kitchen appliance installation. We are experienced with leading manufacturers such as Sub-Zero, Wolf, Viking, Miele, KitchenAid and many others whether its refrigeration, ventilation or a custom range. Give us a call today to discuss your options!
We service the entire Charlotte area including Myers Park, Ballantyne, Eastover, Matthews, Lake Norman, Lake Wylie, SouthPark and everywhere in between.
Remodeling - Charlotte NC
Whether you are looking for a new home addition or are just ready to take the plunge to remodel your home, Scott and his crew stand ready to serve you. We are experienced remodeling family rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, walls, ceilings, custom doors, french doors, windows and everything in between! We're accredited with the Better Business Bureau of North Carolina and have many references available. Give us a call, we are happy to discuss your remodeling needs in the Charlotte area!
Looking For a Quick Quote?
- Add Texture for a Terrific Room Transformation March 22, 2017Have you renovated a room but feel that it is lacking personality? Do not worry. You do not have to spend money on another expensive home renovation project. Add texture to the room and witness a terrific room transformation. By incorporating different textures in a living space, you will be able create a warm and cozy atmosphere in your home.
- Three Home Renovation Projects to Increase Property Value March 17, 2017Home renovation projects such as updates to the bathroom and kitchen or an expansion of the living space can increase the value of the property. As a result, owners may get a good return on investment when it comes time to sell.
- 5 Ways to Forfeit the ROI On Your Home Remodeling Projects March 17, 2017If ROI is your focus then you must create a budget for remodeling your home and stick to it. Just because you spend a lot of money on your remodel doesn't mean the value of your home will improve accordingly. Make sure to consult your real estate agent for better input.
- Quick Home Renovations Projects: Transform Your Home Over the Weekend March 8, 2017When it comes to renovating your home, the sky is the limit. There are a plethora of home renovation projects that you can finish within a day or two. If you do not want to work several months on a home renovation project, why not select one that you can complete over the weekend.
- 5 Ways to Fight 'Overwhelm' When You're Planning A Bathroom Remodeling Project March 8, 2017Undertaking a bathroom remodeling project means one thing --- you'll need to steel your nerves in a way you didn't think possible. OK, perhaps hyperbole has gotten the best of us, but there is something to be said about the overwhelming wave of frustration, anger, and helplessness that homeowners feel when they decide to remodel one, if not all, of […]
- Top 6 Tips For Home Renovations March 5, 2017Are you going to do some home renovation projects? If so, you may be looking for a good professional. Given below are our top tips for you to get the renovations done without breaking the bank. Read on.
- 3 Renovation Tips for Autumn March 3, 2017Preparing the home for winter is essential for keeping the family safe and warm. Here are renovation tips that you can do during the autumn season to prepare your home for winter.
- Condo Renovation in Etobicoke: What You Need to Do March 2, 2017Are you interested in condo renovation in Etobicoke? It is not a DIY job and you will require help of a reputed condo renovation contractor. He will help you in obtaining permission from the Condo Board as well as assist you in applying for a building permit.
- How to Recoup What You Spend On Your Home Improvement March 1, 2017Most people remodel either because they want to update their home for cosmetic reasons but almost always these upgrades also happen to raise the value of the home. Keep reading to see the main considerations when remodeling a home so you know what to look for in the remodeling contractor you will hire.
- Planning to Sell? Try These Value Increasing Upgrades February 18, 2017Selling your home and getting the right price for it involves making sure that it lives upto the competition and buyer expectations. Make a list of value raising remodeling prior to putting your home on the market.
- Planning to Reroof? Here Are Some Exterior Remodeling Ideas February 16, 2017When it comes to roofs it's best to fix the issues ahead of time even if the roof needs to be completely redone or replaced. An exterior remodeling contractor will be best for the job and to provide you with many options available for the best outcome.
- Green Siding: Which Is the Best for Your Home? February 15, 2017Home remodeling is done to improve and beautify your home from the inside but exterior remodeling can be considered a necessity. Exterior of your home is prone to many types of wear and tear from extreme weather changes to just normal wear and tear.
- All About Hiring A Home Contractor For Renovation/Remodeling Projects February 9, 2017Home is where the heart is and the heart always has an inclination towards well-made and maintained things. This is the reason why one must make all the efforts to hire the best possible team when thinking of remodeling their home. It requires a lot of time and effort and remodeling of a house is not something that is done very often.
- Kitchen Remodel - Wood or Ceramic Floors February 9, 2017When a homeowner does a complete kitchen remodel, they will normally put down a new floor. There are many options for a kitchen floor but two of the more popular ones are wood and ceramic floors. The question is which one would be the best for my kitchen. Both floors have their good and bad points so many times it comes down to which the homeowner prefers.
- Home Renovations That Will Increase Your Property Value February 7, 2017If your main purpose of remodeling your home is to increase it's value then make sure you hire knowledgeable contractor for the work. There are expert home remodeling contractors that can really deliver.
- 9 Tips To Know Before Starting Your House Demolition February 7, 2017Demolition is part of the construction process. In this process, a building can be brought down and removed from a place in 24 to 48 hours. Big projects may take up to one full week. If you are thinking about remodeling your house, make sure you take into account the following 10 tips.
- How To Keep Your Sanity While Remodeling - A Dos And Don'ts List January 24, 2017Remodeling is a bit like raising children, it lacks a how-to manual. But by simply following a few tips you can keep your hair and your sanity and have what you want.
- How Remodeling TV Shows Give Us Unrealistic Expectations January 24, 2017Home improvement shows give us an unrealistic expectation of the process. They are, like fairy tales,,fun and entertaining, but when remodeling one's home it is highly recommended to approach the subject with realistic expectations.
- Fixer Upper 101: Tips for Making the Best of Your Investment January 24, 2017Many people and investors have and continue to take advantage of properties that require fixing up and remodeling prior to becoming inhabitable. This can be a great opportunity or a huge mistake. Enclosed are some tips to help you set up for a successful project.
- Renovating Your Home for Christmas January 22, 2017Learn how you can renovate your home in time for Christmas. Get tips on how you can increase the value of your home and make it ready for holiday guests.