- Kitchen Renovations
- Custom Cabinetry
- Counter Tops
- Custom Flooring
- Appliance Installation
- Bathroom Renovations
- Home Additions
- Custom Woodwork
Premier Renovations provides a full array of services to handle all of your home renovation needs serving the Charlotte area. Our crew has collectively over 100 years of experience performing quality home, kitchen and bath renovations. Visit our gallery page to view some of our work!
Custom Kitchen Renovations - Charlotte NC
Providing custom kitchens in the Charlotte area is one of our specialties! Whether you are looking to update your flooring, cabinetry, counter tops or appliances we will ensure your kitchen is done right the first time. We are experienced in all aspects of kitchen renovations and remodeling including hardwood flooring, custom cabinetry, granite counter tops and high end kitchen appliance installation. We are experienced with leading manufacturers such as Sub-Zero, Wolf, Viking, Miele, KitchenAid and many others whether its refrigeration, ventilation or a custom range. Give us a call today to discuss your options!
We service the entire Charlotte area including Myers Park, Ballantyne, Eastover, Matthews, Lake Norman, Lake Wylie, SouthPark and everywhere in between.
Remodeling - Charlotte NC
Whether you are looking for a new home addition or are just ready to take the plunge to remodel your home, Scott and his crew stand ready to serve you. We are experienced remodeling family rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, walls, ceilings, custom doors, french doors, windows and everything in between! We're accredited with the Better Business Bureau of North Carolina and have many references available. Give us a call, we are happy to discuss your remodeling needs in the Charlotte area!
Looking For a Quick Quote?
- 5 Tips For A Successful Basement Conversion June 24, 2017Are you going to plan on converting your basement? If so, we suggest that you consider some important tips first. Given below are some tips from a specialist that can help you.
- Fun and Eco-Friendly Ways to Remodel Your Backyard June 9, 2017Indoor renovations are not the only way to increase your living area. Remodeling of the outdoor space can not only increase the usable area of your home but also get you back in nature and improve the quality of life. Here are some innovative ideas.
- Five Great Places To Find Ideas for Bathroom Remodeling June 5, 2017Bathroom remodeling jobs can be things of beauty. They can be the perfect combination of form & function. The issue with getting set to have your own remodeling job take shape is that you may not actually have a place to start. Sure, you may have some ideas, and you may even take inventory when you visit the bathroom at a friend or family member's h […]
- Modernize Your Bathroom With A Professional Remodel June 2, 2017When it comes to home remodeling it's best to leave the job to professionals. These remodeling contractors are trained for the job should be able to suggest upgrades that yield best ROI.
- Major and Minor Repairs to Make Before Selling Your Home May 24, 2017Before putting your home on the market and showing it to prospective buyers, it is wise to make both major and minor repairs in the areas that are most important to the property. Learn more about this, right here!
- How to Go About Home Renovations Successfully May 23, 2017Your home is a sanctuary where you should feel happy and comfortable. Unfortunately, most homeowners wait until their houses start falling apart to start remodeling. Home renovations are essential to maintain a home's stylish looks, to improve the existing structure, and to modernize it. Here are some pointers on how to go about renovating your home.
- Add Value To Your Home With A Professional Remodel May 22, 2017Some remodels are done to provide functionality and comfort while others for best ROI during the resale of your home. Regardless of what your intentions might be all repairs and remodels should add value to your home.
- Bathroom Remodeling Using Artistic Shower Tiles May 14, 2017The one section of your bathroom that is most important, other than the tub, is your shower. When doing bathroom remodeling many homeowners opt to remodel the shower instead of replacing the bathtub. Many times, it is easier and less expensive to remodel the shower than the bathtub. One way to remodel the shower is to use artistic shower tiles. If your budge […]
- Kitchen Remodeling Trends That Are Hitting The Mark May 12, 2017Home remodeling has come a long way. There are many options available that incorporate eco-friendly trends to making provisions for solar. Whatever your need or concern can be handled by a knowledgeable remodeling contractor.
- Remodeling Your Home's Exterior May 8, 2017When thinking in terms of home remodeling most immediately think of the interior and the numerous projects that can be done. In addition to the inside of your home's exterior could be remodeled. Many different projects can be done to remodel the exterior of your home ranging from roof repair to repainting. Before jumping into home remodeling you need to […]
- Why Use Reclaimed Barn Wood May 6, 2017Reclaimed barn wood is a perfect choice for creating a beautiful piece of furniture or decorative element in a room. From flooring to bed frames, and countertops to coffee tables, historic wood tells a story that brings new life to something once forgotten. Here are some other reasons to opt for reclaimed barn wood.
- 7 Tips For Renovating On A Tight Budget May 1, 2017You may have big dreams for your home remodel project. And they may need a big budget. However, if you are on a budget, you can shop around. This way you can save a lot of money. Below are our top 7 tips that can help you achieve the purpose.
- 6 Ways to Save On Your Remodel May 1, 2017As far as renovation goes, every homeowner has a fear of spending beyond his or her budget. No matter how much calculation you do beforehand, you might end up spending at least 20% more of the total budget you allocated. The extra cost can occur because of many nasty surprises. If you are looking for some ways to save on your home renovation project, here ar […]
- 9 Reasons To Remodel Your Home May 1, 2017Are your bored with the existing look of our house? Do you want to increase the value of your house? If so, we suggest that you go for a home remodeling project. This will renew your house in addition to make your rooms a lot more functional. Given below are 9 reasons to do a home renovation project.
- Decoding the Ductwork Design Process, Methods and Standards May 1, 2017Today, one of the significant objectives in MEP engineering design for HVAC design engineers is to improve energy efficiency, maintain air quality and thermal comfort. Energy efficiency, air quality and comfort in a building depend on how heating, cooling and air distribution systems are designed and this is where careful ductwork design plays a significant […]
- 7 Tips for Remodeling a Bathroom April 30, 2017Budget is the first thing that you need to consider when remodeling your bathroom. It will have a great impact on the stuff you are going to buy for your project. Aside from this, it will set limits for your design. If you know what you can afford to buy, you can easily replace what is needed to be replaced. Given below are some tips that may help you with t […]
- Top 7 Home Remodeling Don'ts April 30, 2017Have you been thinking of working on a home remodeling project? If so, you may benefit from some expert tips. Without some important tips in mind, you may end up damaging something in your house. In some cases, you may even hurt yourself in the process. Given below are some don'ts of home remodeling to help you go into the right direction.
- Inexpensive Bathroom Remodel Tips April 29, 2017If you ever consider selling your home, having an updated, modern bathroom will help to increase the selling price. Unfortunately, it can be expensive to do a bathroom remodel. If you want to do some remodeling on your bathroom but have a tight budget, here are some ideas and tips to help you accomplish your goal. You can decorate your walls with decorations […]
- Factors That Influence the Cost of Basement Remodels April 28, 2017Are you considering finishing your basement? If so, you have made a wise choice to increase your home's overall value. But be sure you know what to expect in terms of pricing so you have a good idea where to set your budget.
- 7 FAQs and Answers About Bathroom Remodeling April 24, 2017Bathroom remodeling is usually a product of a homeowner looking around his/her existing bathroom and saying, "This just isn't doing it for me anymore." The need for something new and exciting has a strong pull, and when it comes to remodeling this important room in your home, the options are nearly endless.