- Kitchen Renovations
- Custom Cabinetry
- Counter Tops
- Custom Flooring
- Appliance Installation
- Bathroom Renovations
- Home Additions
- Custom Woodwork
Premier Renovations provides a full array of services to handle all of your home renovation needs serving the Charlotte area. Our crew has collectively over 100 years of experience performing quality home, kitchen and bath renovations. Visit our gallery page to view some of our work!
Custom Kitchen Renovations - Charlotte NC
Providing custom kitchens in the Charlotte area is one of our specialties! Whether you are looking to update your flooring, cabinetry, counter tops or appliances we will ensure your kitchen is done right the first time. We are experienced in all aspects of kitchen renovations and remodeling including hardwood flooring, custom cabinetry, granite counter tops and high end kitchen appliance installation. We are experienced with leading manufacturers such as Sub-Zero, Wolf, Viking, Miele, KitchenAid and many others whether its refrigeration, ventilation or a custom range. Give us a call today to discuss your options!
We service the entire Charlotte area including Myers Park, Ballantyne, Eastover, Matthews, Lake Norman, Lake Wylie, SouthPark and everywhere in between.
Remodeling - Charlotte NC
Whether you are looking for a new home addition or are just ready to take the plunge to remodel your home, Scott and his crew stand ready to serve you. We are experienced remodeling family rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, walls, ceilings, custom doors, french doors, windows and everything in between! We're accredited with the Better Business Bureau of North Carolina and have many references available. Give us a call, we are happy to discuss your remodeling needs in the Charlotte area!
Looking For a Quick Quote?
- Inexpensive Bathroom Remodel Tips April 29, 2017If you ever consider selling your home, having an updated, modern bathroom will help to increase the selling price. Unfortunately, it can be expensive to do a bathroom remodel. If you want to do some remodeling on your bathroom but have a tight budget, here are some ideas and tips to help you accomplish your goal. You can decorate your walls with decorations […]
- Factors That Influence the Cost of Basement Remodels April 28, 2017Are you considering finishing your basement? If so, you have made a wise choice to increase your home's overall value. But be sure you know what to expect in terms of pricing so you have a good idea where to set your budget.
- 7 FAQs and Answers About Bathroom Remodeling April 24, 2017Bathroom remodeling is usually a product of a homeowner looking around his/her existing bathroom and saying, "This just isn't doing it for me anymore." The need for something new and exciting has a strong pull, and when it comes to remodeling this important room in your home, the options are nearly endless.
- Build a Quality Home With These Supreme Materials April 21, 2017When we examine the history of architecture we can't help but wonder about the journey and what brings us where we are today. We have mastered great materials in their various forms to help us live better and help us safeguard against some unavoidable natural phenomenon.
- Why The Design-Build Method Is Good for Renovating Your Home April 18, 2017A successful home renovation project requires the expertise of the architect and the experience of the contractor. But, it doesn't mean that you have to drive around the town looking for the best professionals. With the design-build method, you can hire a design-build contractor and work with a single entity. It will ensure swift as well as successful c […]
- Build a Quality Home With These Ever-Lasting Materials April 15, 2017There are many ways to get the home of your dreams even if you don't have the luxury of constructing a new home from scratch. Remodeling an existing home can cost less and give you desired results.
- 7 Tips To Avoid Costly Kitchen Remodeling Mistakes April 8, 2017Are you looking for some expert tips on remodeling your kitchen? If so, we suggest that you follow the tips given below. The tips can also help you avoid costly mistakes while renovating your kitchen.
- Home Remodeling to Build Home Equity April 7, 2017If you are considering selling your home you will find a competitive housing market so everything that you can do to make your home more appealing to buyers and get the most for your home try to do them. This is called building equity in your home. Home equity is the difference between the outstanding payments still owed on the home and the market value. To […]
- Redesigning Your Rooftop? Consider These Trends April 7, 2017There are many options to consider when redesigning the roof of your home. Depending on what you want to accomplish these options range from coating to weather resistant Gable roofs. Keep reading for some valuable information.
- How to Avoid a Remodeling Contractor Nightmare April 4, 2017Working with a remodeling contractor does not have to be a scary prospect. But it does mean performing due diligence to vet out the good from the unsavory.
- How to Avoid Being Swindled by a General Contractor March 28, 2017Choosing a general contractor can be a difficult task considering that not all are honest. Following these few simple tips can make the difference between a good experience and a bad one.
- Choosing a General Contractor: 12 Tips to Make It Easier March 28, 2017Choosing a general contractor for a remodeling project or new construction can seem daunting. How to know if he is honest? How to know if he will do a good job? Is there a process that will make the hiring process easier and better? This article contains the key elements to choose the right contractor.
- Improve Your Outdoor Space With a Beautiful Rooftop Deck March 28, 2017There are so many ways to enhance your home when it comes to remodeling the exterior. A rooftop deck seems to make a lot of sense especially if you live in warm climate. This not only adds functional value but also mystique to your property.
- 4 Tips to Design a Minimalist Home March 28, 2017Get the basics of designing a minimalist homes. This type of design is low-maintenance and clutter-free.
- Add Texture for a Terrific Room Transformation March 22, 2017Have you renovated a room but feel that it is lacking personality? Do not worry. You do not have to spend money on another expensive home renovation project. Add texture to the room and witness a terrific room transformation. By incorporating different textures in a living space, you will be able create a warm and cozy atmosphere in your home.
- Three Home Renovation Projects to Increase Property Value March 17, 2017Home renovation projects such as updates to the bathroom and kitchen or an expansion of the living space can increase the value of the property. As a result, owners may get a good return on investment when it comes time to sell.
- 5 Ways to Forfeit the ROI On Your Home Remodeling Projects March 17, 2017If ROI is your focus then you must create a budget for remodeling your home and stick to it. Just because you spend a lot of money on your remodel doesn't mean the value of your home will improve accordingly. Make sure to consult your real estate agent for better input.
- Quick Home Renovations Projects: Transform Your Home Over the Weekend March 8, 2017When it comes to renovating your home, the sky is the limit. There are a plethora of home renovation projects that you can finish within a day or two. If you do not want to work several months on a home renovation project, why not select one that you can complete over the weekend.
- 5 Ways to Fight 'Overwhelm' When You're Planning A Bathroom Remodeling Project March 8, 2017Undertaking a bathroom remodeling project means one thing --- you'll need to steel your nerves in a way you didn't think possible. OK, perhaps hyperbole has gotten the best of us, but there is something to be said about the overwhelming wave of frustration, anger, and helplessness that homeowners feel when they decide to remodel one, if not all, of […]
- Top 6 Tips For Home Renovations March 5, 2017Are you going to do some home renovation projects? If so, you may be looking for a good professional. Given below are our top tips for you to get the renovations done without breaking the bank. Read on.