- Kitchen Renovations
- Custom Cabinetry
- Counter Tops
- Custom Flooring
- Appliance Installation
- Bathroom Renovations
- Home Additions
- Custom Woodwork
Premier Renovations provides a full array of services to handle all of your home renovation needs serving the Charlotte area. Our crew has collectively over 100 years of experience performing quality home, kitchen and bath renovations. Visit our gallery page to view some of our work!
Custom Kitchen Renovations - Charlotte NC
Providing custom kitchens in the Charlotte area is one of our specialties! Whether you are looking to update your flooring, cabinetry, counter tops or appliances we will ensure your kitchen is done right the first time. We are experienced in all aspects of kitchen renovations and remodeling including hardwood flooring, custom cabinetry, granite counter tops and high end kitchen appliance installation. We are experienced with leading manufacturers such as Sub-Zero, Wolf, Viking, Miele, KitchenAid and many others whether its refrigeration, ventilation or a custom range. Give us a call today to discuss your options!
We service the entire Charlotte area including Myers Park, Ballantyne, Eastover, Matthews, Lake Norman, Lake Wylie, SouthPark and everywhere in between.
Remodeling - Charlotte NC
Whether you are looking for a new home addition or are just ready to take the plunge to remodel your home, Scott and his crew stand ready to serve you. We are experienced remodeling family rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, walls, ceilings, custom doors, french doors, windows and everything in between! We're accredited with the Better Business Bureau of North Carolina and have many references available. Give us a call, we are happy to discuss your remodeling needs in the Charlotte area!
Looking For a Quick Quote?
- How to Repair Water Damaged Ceilings August 15, 2017Need to repair your water damaged ceiling? Worry not, you are at the right place. As water drips from the roof, down the ceiling, the water spreads until it... continue reading.
- How To Avoid Disaster During Your Next Bathroom Remodeling Project August 13, 2017We've all heard the horror stories about a bathroom remodeling project gone terribly wrong. In fact, if you watch TV long enough, you'll realize that there is a cottage industry of television programming based on good contractors that come in and clean up messes left by others. With so many ways it can go wrong, it is amazing that anyone decides a […]
- Concrete Designs and Its Lovely Additional Touch in Your House August 10, 2017Having ample of colorful choices to d?cor your house you can easily change the interface and the entire look positively. The endless choices are there waiting for you. So, try selecting the best one for your home and make it amazing. Amongst all of the materials choosing the best is quite important and Concrete Designs can help you put from your dill and mon […]
- Top 6 Bathroom Flooring Options August 5, 2017Different rooms in your home have different flooring needs. The floors you choose for the living room will not work for the bathroom and vice versa. Enclosed find some great options for bathroom floors.
- Decorate the Bathroom and Shower Floor With Smart Mosaics August 2, 2017Homeowners and designers, architects and engineers certainly want the best patterns in terms of structure and interior arrangements. The problem is how to get it done innovatively, according to emerging trends and cost effectively. Learning to transform the everyday home into an elevated and inspired piece of art is quite challenging. Pay attention to the de […]
- 5 Tips to Remodel Your Home for Indoor-Outdoor Flow July 29, 2017There is a new trend in home construction and remodeling; Indoor/outdoor flow. This concept is being adopted by many home owners looking to make the maximum use of the space in and outside of their home. This concept is especially appealing to individuals living in warmer climates.
- Top Reasons to Remodel Your Home July 29, 2017There are many reasons people embark on remodeling their home. Upgrading, wanting to sell for best value, repairing damage, and expanding the living area are just a few reasons. No matter your reason it's best to hire the most qualified contractor for the job to realize best ROI.
- Ways to Save On Your Home Remodel July 4, 2017No matter the circumstances, everyone wants to get the most for their money while remodeling or building a new home from ground up. There are ways to get what you want and save a bit of cash in the process. Enclosed are some tips to do just that.
- Benefits of Renovation: Why You Should Renovate Now June 27, 2017Understand the benefits of renovation from increasing your comfort to boosting your home's value. This article lists down the ways renovating a home may help you.
- Easy and Economic Flooring Upgrade Options for Old Homes June 27, 2017When thinking of a home upgrade, most people tend to overlook flooring as it is not the most obvious aspect of a home interior. However, the floor is an easy way to breathe new life into the look and feel of a home. It is also a great way to boost the value of the property without having to spend too much.
- Top 3 Reasons to Remodel/Renovate Your Basement June 27, 2017Sometimes, an entire home renovation or remodel might not be possible because of economic constraints- it is because of this reason why you should be careful in choosing the areas and aspects you want to change. Of late, basement remodeling and renovations are a popular option for homeowners all across the world.
- Tips for Fixing Nail Pops in Drywall June 25, 2017If you have bumpy nail pops all over your walls, it may be time to freshen up the whole place with professional drywall services. For minor nail pops, you can repair them on your own!
- 5 Tips For A Successful Basement Conversion June 24, 2017Are you going to plan on converting your basement? If so, we suggest that you consider some important tips first. Given below are some tips from a specialist that can help you.
- Fun and Eco-Friendly Ways to Remodel Your Backyard June 9, 2017Indoor renovations are not the only way to increase your living area. Remodeling of the outdoor space can not only increase the usable area of your home but also get you back in nature and improve the quality of life. Here are some innovative ideas.
- Five Great Places To Find Ideas for Bathroom Remodeling June 5, 2017Bathroom remodeling jobs can be things of beauty. They can be the perfect combination of form & function. The issue with getting set to have your own remodeling job take shape is that you may not actually have a place to start. Sure, you may have some ideas, and you may even take inventory when you visit the bathroom at a friend or family member's h […]
- Modernize Your Bathroom With A Professional Remodel June 2, 2017When it comes to home remodeling it's best to leave the job to professionals. These remodeling contractors are trained for the job should be able to suggest upgrades that yield best ROI.
- Major and Minor Repairs to Make Before Selling Your Home May 24, 2017Before putting your home on the market and showing it to prospective buyers, it is wise to make both major and minor repairs in the areas that are most important to the property. Learn more about this, right here!
- How to Go About Home Renovations Successfully May 23, 2017Your home is a sanctuary where you should feel happy and comfortable. Unfortunately, most homeowners wait until their houses start falling apart to start remodeling. Home renovations are essential to maintain a home's stylish looks, to improve the existing structure, and to modernize it. Here are some pointers on how to go about renovating your home.
- Add Value To Your Home With A Professional Remodel May 22, 2017Some remodels are done to provide functionality and comfort while others for best ROI during the resale of your home. Regardless of what your intentions might be all repairs and remodels should add value to your home.
- Bathroom Remodeling Using Artistic Shower Tiles May 14, 2017The one section of your bathroom that is most important, other than the tub, is your shower. When doing bathroom remodeling many homeowners opt to remodel the shower instead of replacing the bathtub. Many times, it is easier and less expensive to remodel the shower than the bathtub. One way to remodel the shower is to use artistic shower tiles. If your budge […]