- Kitchen Renovations
- Custom Cabinetry
- Counter Tops
- Custom Flooring
- Appliance Installation
- Bathroom Renovations
- Home Additions
- Custom Woodwork
Premier Renovations provides a full array of services to handle all of your home renovation needs serving the Charlotte area. Our crew has collectively over 100 years of experience performing quality home, kitchen and bath renovations. Visit our gallery page to view some of our work!
Custom Kitchen Renovations - Charlotte NC
Providing custom kitchens in the Charlotte area is one of our specialties! Whether you are looking to update your flooring, cabinetry, counter tops or appliances we will ensure your kitchen is done right the first time. We are experienced in all aspects of kitchen renovations and remodeling including hardwood flooring, custom cabinetry, granite counter tops and high end kitchen appliance installation. We are experienced with leading manufacturers such as Sub-Zero, Wolf, Viking, Miele, KitchenAid and many others whether its refrigeration, ventilation or a custom range. Give us a call today to discuss your options!
We service the entire Charlotte area including Myers Park, Ballantyne, Eastover, Matthews, Lake Norman, Lake Wylie, SouthPark and everywhere in between.
Remodeling - Charlotte NC
Whether you are looking for a new home addition or are just ready to take the plunge to remodel your home, Scott and his crew stand ready to serve you. We are experienced remodeling family rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, walls, ceilings, custom doors, french doors, windows and everything in between! We're accredited with the Better Business Bureau of North Carolina and have many references available. Give us a call, we are happy to discuss your remodeling needs in the Charlotte area!
Looking For a Quick Quote?
- Planning to Sell? Try These Value Increasing Upgrades February 18, 2017Selling your home and getting the right price for it involves making sure that it lives upto the competition and buyer expectations. Make a list of value raising remodeling prior to putting your home on the market.
- Planning to Reroof? Here Are Some Exterior Remodeling Ideas February 16, 2017When it comes to roofs it's best to fix the issues ahead of time even if the roof needs to be completely redone or replaced. An exterior remodeling contractor will be best for the job and to provide you with many options available for the best outcome.
- Green Siding: Which Is the Best for Your Home? February 15, 2017Home remodeling is done to improve and beautify your home from the inside but exterior remodeling can be considered a necessity. Exterior of your home is prone to many types of wear and tear from extreme weather changes to just normal wear and tear.
- All About Hiring A Home Contractor For Renovation/Remodeling Projects February 9, 2017Home is where the heart is and the heart always has an inclination towards well-made and maintained things. This is the reason why one must make all the efforts to hire the best possible team when thinking of remodeling their home. It requires a lot of time and effort and remodeling of a house is not something that is done very often.
- Kitchen Remodel - Wood or Ceramic Floors February 9, 2017When a homeowner does a complete kitchen remodel, they will normally put down a new floor. There are many options for a kitchen floor but two of the more popular ones are wood and ceramic floors. The question is which one would be the best for my kitchen. Both floors have their good and bad points so many times it comes down to which the homeowner prefers.
- Home Renovations That Will Increase Your Property Value February 7, 2017If your main purpose of remodeling your home is to increase it's value then make sure you hire knowledgeable contractor for the work. There are expert home remodeling contractors that can really deliver.
- 9 Tips To Know Before Starting Your House Demolition February 7, 2017Demolition is part of the construction process. In this process, a building can be brought down and removed from a place in 24 to 48 hours. Big projects may take up to one full week. If you are thinking about remodeling your house, make sure you take into account the following 10 tips.
- How To Keep Your Sanity While Remodeling - A Dos And Don'ts List January 24, 2017Remodeling is a bit like raising children, it lacks a how-to manual. But by simply following a few tips you can keep your hair and your sanity and have what you want.
- How Remodeling TV Shows Give Us Unrealistic Expectations January 24, 2017Home improvement shows give us an unrealistic expectation of the process. They are, like fairy tales,,fun and entertaining, but when remodeling one's home it is highly recommended to approach the subject with realistic expectations.
- Fixer Upper 101: Tips for Making the Best of Your Investment January 24, 2017Many people and investors have and continue to take advantage of properties that require fixing up and remodeling prior to becoming inhabitable. This can be a great opportunity or a huge mistake. Enclosed are some tips to help you set up for a successful project.
- Renovating Your Home for Christmas January 22, 2017Learn how you can renovate your home in time for Christmas. Get tips on how you can increase the value of your home and make it ready for holiday guests.
- 7 Ideas for Remodeling Your Home in 2017 January 19, 2017You know you want to renovate your living space but you don't know exactly what you want to do. whether it's an addition or remodel, make sure to hire a knowledgeable and licensed general contractor who specialize in whatever you finally set on doing. It's worth the money.
- Home Renovation Contractors January 16, 2017When you have a residential site that needs to be remodeled this is the building professional you would contact. A home renovation contractor may do all of the remodeling themselves or they may subcontract different areas of the remodeling job to other contractors. In this job they could for a general contracting company, be self employed, work for a remodel […]
- Is It Time to Call a Tuckpointing Expert? Look for These Five Signs January 12, 2017Chimneys get very little attention from most homeowners, which is why they can be surprised when it's time to call a tuckpointing expert. Here are a few signs of damage to look for.
- Ideas for an Inexpensive Kitchen Remodel January 9, 2017Remodeling any room in your home can be expensive but the remodeling can be done if you have a budget and follow it. Your kitchen is one of the most functional of a home. It might seem a challenge to do kitchen remodels on a budget, especially if you want to change out all the appliances. The way to do kitchen remodels on a budget is to concentrate on giving […]
- Make an Old Home New With a Home Renovation Contractor in Brampton January 3, 2017If you want to buy a home in Brampton, select an old one. You will be able to buy it at a low cost. Do not worry about upgrading it to match your requirements. An experienced home renovation contractor will help you in renovating your home and making it new.
- Reducing Kitchen Remodel Costs January 3, 2017A complete kitchen remodel can be very expensive and for some, the cost is what keeps them from doing a remodel. There are varieties of ways in which you can reduce your kitchen remodel costs so you can have the kitchen of your dreams without the big expense.
- Renovating a Home in Mississauga Is Cheaper Than Buying a New One December 27, 2016Renovating a home in Mississauga is better than buying a new one. With rising home prices, it is wise to beautify your current home instead of spending money on an expensive property. Hire an experienced home renovation contractor who has knowledge of the zoning by-laws of the city.
- A Builder's Guide to Extending Your Home December 9, 2016It is often the case with a growing family that usable space within the home becomes utilised to its full potential. But what happens if more is needed? Individuals are faced with the choice as to whether they should move or improve. The following information has been put together in order to guide you through this process.
- Your Guide to Modernising A Conservatory December 9, 2016Conservatories offer versatile and multifunctional usage and are incredibly popular a home extension alternative. Conservatories that were fitted many years ago will likely require some tender loving care in order to get it back to looking its best.